Monday, April 19, 2010

Your Birds are Chirping

If my innerpersonal life was built for the world to see, hear & read about....
I would carry a camera around with me.

There wouldnt be any surprise or hidden secrets kept to myself.
But i dont live that way.

All truths that I tell are real, but I know when to shut up & not let the world question me & be able to see certain things that arent needed to be seen.

I cant give rules to others that choose to do so in their lives.

I can never be too proud as to boast about certain things. Some good & bad need to be kept behind those closed doors where others cant see.

If you choose not to speak on your sex life, dont speak on your emotional life. Chances are, the birds will start chirping about the distance between your birdcage.

No comments:

Post a Comment