Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Midnight Spirit

06/04/11 (1am)

Upon the stars I gaze into your heart.
A constellation of arteries that tell the stories of your soul.
Voyaging through the dark vessels of your deepest desires.
I read you.
Connecting stars as dots that pour together the blood in your veins.
Feeding into your brain that is the home of who you are.
A bomb in the night sky.
Scattering awakened eyes to meaningful dreams & empty promises across the atmosphere.
Breathing you in, I hear the songs of your existence.
Past, present & future visions read between the spaces where stars aren't aligned.
You are the spirit flute I dance to.
Over burning fire wood, I throw enchanted ash to the flames that reach your heights.
Heightened mind frames, elevated heart.
You reach back to me.
In the night.
Beyond our being.
Midnight Spirit.

-QSS.

No comments:

Post a Comment