Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Stuffed symptoms

CANT MOVE!!!

A feeling that life is in the same condition as my nasal passage.
Stuck and congested with no exit to relay the message.

Sometimes i just want to leave.
But anxiety attacks hold me so I cnt breathe.

Needing to find peace in my mind,
Space Martian having all space and no time.

I dont live for the minutes.
Just have to remove these thoughts called tenants.
If cleared, could new process be replenished.

Not a greed in stomach to feel.
No food from dinner left to seal.
Mind falling like the bananas shell or peel.

These air changes accumulate new moves or my body that are hard to explain.
New feelings I cnt seem to restrain.
This isnt the process of success I was built to maintain.
I dont know about this system I have to contain.

I am not myself.
Not that book I pick off the shelf.
Was told this stress would take my health.
But what medicine are you dispersing to help?

Stuffy symptoms correlate to the life that has overcome my brain.
From hot, humid days, to breezy nights of rain.
Dealing with mentalities in dark, isolated pain.

Theres more elements constructed to this stress.
Irritating, frustration from RLS...
Research the acronym and find out why I dont rest.

Stuffed Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment