Sunday, March 14, 2010

In the Studio

These times I get to sit back every sunday night at 11 and watch my man dj at 102;amz radio station! I have a habit of just watching him and admiring what he does. Even laughing at him while he dances on the turntables!

I began to be able to really really appreciate everything that he does! No complaints from me. He works just as hard as I do in my craft and that is the most thing that I respect about him. I support and respect him just as he does for me.

Some people don't really know what it feels like to have someone that supports you and hasa the same hustle and ambition and drive as you do. In a relationship, I think that's the most important thing you can have; besides love and open communication! This love for art, music and success is one of the best thing to run into as far as having a spouse to struggle and grow with in life.

This is what it takes in any relationship in order for it to survive. When your on the same right path, Nothing else matters! This is what people don't know that makes a relationship last! Women, don't complain! Men, learn to open up! Be real with each other and learn to share the world and aspects of your work, because, if we see you struggling and stressing, hoiw do we know how to lend a eAr, shoulder or a dollar!

1 comment:

  1. some tears jus dropped while i'm here @ work!

    ReplyDelete