Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Eat My Words

I sit and wonder... As many times as I spill my life to the world through my realisms in poetry, that my words get ignored and overlooked.

So what if, one day i choose to take my life: which may never happen because I love myself too much. Conceited and confident yes.

But anyway, If something was to ever happen to me in my future that I had prediction to and decided to write about it, those people closest to me may never know until it was too late.
I could be dead and gone and no one would really know what happened because they didnt read the context clues when I expressed them and delivered them.

This is just a reality check on life. My Life. The little bit that I feel like sharing today. Which is less than most other days.

I'm closely buiding these bridges and barriers back up because my trust has fallen in percentage. near 50% to the world. I used to enjoy a 90% upsale in loving others but I see no reason in doing so anymore.

I dont know. This is just me now and forever more. Happiness doesnt last forever but spirit does and Im not really in the giving mood to share mine.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment